Track and Field Meeting, Sunday 27th September
DUE TO A NATIONAL INCREASE IN COVID–19 CASES, WE ARE NOW ASKING ALL GUESTS AND OFFICIALS TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS WHERE POSSIBLE WHILST INSIDE THE TRACK VENUE.
– The meeting is definitely on as per England Athletics recent guidelines.
– The timetable is as per the document below.
– If athletes/coaches/spectators have the NHS app on their phone then they can scan our venue QR code and do not have to complete the track and trace form– otherwise this form has to be completed.
Entry and details for this meeting are online at Entry Central. The meeting is now closed for applications.
If you are attending the meeting please ensure that you read ALL of the documents below. These outline important information that you need to be aware of during the day.
1. Notification for athletes (including timetable)
2. Health Questionnaire – Athletes, spectators and officials are required to complete this form and hand in as they enter the track.
3. Heats and start times.